10 May 2013

The lace dress

Hello guys,
Yesterday I had a first communion party of a cute girl. She had a beautiful white lace dress, like me, I wore a blue lace dress, normally I don't wear dresses but for a party , Yes! I'm sorry for the pictures , they were taking in the evening , I am trying to do my best for more outfit posts and better pictures!

Love that blue! My hands are red , I know :(!


Like i said , I will try to make my best for better pictures.
                                                                          XoXo, E.

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige tas zeg!
    Staat erg leuk bij je blauwe jurkje.

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress dear please check my blog new post is on http://fashion-is-a-style-of-life.blogspot.com/ and because of some problems i need to make new url adress for my blog so if you want to see my posts please unfollow my page and follow me again thank you so so much for understanding. <3 :*

    ReplyDelete