10 July 2013

Beach outfits

Hello guys , sorry for my blogging absence lately, I'm going to Croatia so I'm preparing everything. And like you know it's hot outside ( Belgium ) so I prepared for you beach outfits , I love them especially the first one, I'm going to try to post something in Croatia, I hope the internet will work!
Let's run away
              Love this one, chic & easy , perfect for a tanning day!

Chic @ the beach               Very chic, something that I would wear!

Play with funky colours                  Funky colours make you day! This strapless bikini is soo beautiful but I don't think that I would wear so much colours ....


                                                           Do you like it?
                                                               XoXo , E.


No comments:

Post a Comment